Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Waiting for Viviana

What to do when you can't stand waiting another second?

Bake cookies.

Fresh, hot, ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies!

And they'll come running...

Photobucket

Big Cookie Monster

Photobucket

Little Cookie Monster

Photobucket

These sweet boys have made me smile and brought me so much joy this week. Yes, they drive me crazy at least twice a day, but other than that, they are my little loves!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Devon has stepped it up and been the "man of the house," feeding Dean his yogurt, keeping an eye on him and even tickling him to make him giggle.

Photobucket

There really is nothing in life that compares to looking at your children. Loving them so much and feeling so lucky to have them. And this picture makes my heart melt...

Photobucket

We have been waiting and waiting for little Viviana to make her debut. She will be the first baby girl to be born in the Sherman family in 3 generations, so this is a big deal. Three generations of mothers dreamed of cute little dresses and bows around pigtails, but we had boys, boys and more boys! So, little Viviana will be LOVED! That's for sure. She will be spoiled rotten by everyone. :) Watching someone ELSE give birth is the best thing in the world. It's the biggest possible honor to be invited to be in the room and to be there when life begins. Better than an invitation to walk the red carpet at the Oscars! I am so excited to be there and to see this beautiful baby born. I know Court and G will be so happy to have her here and to feel that pure love and joy, just seeing her sweet face.

Photobucket

Court, I love you so much and can't wait to be there on your big day and to welcome little Viviana with a kiss and a snuggle from her Aunt Julie. Oh, and also for her to dislike me just a little because I will dress her up in all kinds of outfits and make sure we get LOTS of cute pictures!

Photobucket

It's any day now. We're waiting...

1 comment:

  1. Awwww that post makes me want to cry! You're the best friend and sis and the best aunt ever!! I'm sooo glad you'll be there, it means so much!

    And could my little nephews be any more beautiful?? Honestly! Those are awesome pics. And dean and Quinn are the same, they have their own cookie in their hand but they're eyeing their brother's cookie too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...