Friday, January 6, 2012

Makes Me Happy

Why am I writing this blog?

Because it makes me happy.

It's my creative outlet. My place to put all the fun things I love... pictures of Devon and Dean, pictures of all the amazing food I ate or cooked, great memories throughout the year, hopes for the future. I made it through my first full year of blogging. Staying up late and posting pictures and writing stories is what makes me happy.

I know people from around the world have clicked over and gotten a peek into my life. Even though I don't know who these little clicks are from, it feels good to share my happy little blog. But I mainly do this for myself. For my horrible short term memory. Because one day I can make this into a beautiful coffee table book and I'll flip through it while drinking coffee and eating a piece of cake and I'll show it to my grandchildren (yes, when I'm old) and I'll tell them my stories.

Anyways, if you're reading this, leave a comment. Say hello. Comments show that you care. One of my New Year's resolutions is to leave comments on all the blogs I love and to tell them "hey, I'm out here and your blog inspires me and makes my day better when I see an update." Because I love blogs and I love peeking in on the lives of other creative, inspiring and amazing people around the world. Even if I don't know them, I feel like we're somehow friends because of our common bonds. If you want to see what inspires me, check my list to the right.

Happy 2012 to my little blog. Oh how you've grown...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm learning as I go and can't wait to see what this year holds for my little blog!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...