Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oh Abigail...

So, my sweet friend Annie had been hoping and dreaming about a baby. I think more than anyone else I have known, she has truly wanted a baby from the depths of her soul and had to go through a lot to have this little one. She got her wish with baby Abigail, born last month. I got to hold this precious little one on her birth day - day one. That was an honor and something I'll always remember. About a week after she was born, I went for a visit and took a few pictures. I think this is the cutest baby I have ever seen... Photobucket And she is a little angel too! With Devon and Dean, I always had the idea of taking these pictures with my new babies posing in baskets or garden pails, or all the hundreds of other amazing photo props that I see in pictures on Etsy. Seriously, go on Etsy.com and just search "baby hat" and you'll see what I mean. Anyways, my boys would have their eyes wide open and as soon as I tried to prop them in anything, they would start screaming. Not sweet Abigail, she was happy to be propped in a basket and slept....well, like a baby... through the whole thing. Photobucket And I even caught a fleeting little newborn smile! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Isn't she like a little doll? Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket So, Annie... Enjoy your precious gift, your beautiful girl. She is truly an angel and you are so blessed to have her. I know the love you have for her and she is lucky to have a mama like you! I am so happy for you and can't wait to shop for all the amazingly cute girl clothes that I have had to pass up all these years. Now Abigail is going to have to let me play dress up with her every once in a while! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh, you got some AMAZING pics and Abagail is ADORABLE!!! And Annie looks so good too! I can't wait for you to take pictures of my baby girl too. :)
    Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...