Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Favorites

How many times do I have to say it?

I love fall!

I really love fall. I love everything about it. I love when the leaves change colors and the whole world looks warm and golden. I love when the sun goes down around 6pm and the air is cool. I love getting cozy and lighting candles in the house. I love sweaters and boots on me and newsboy caps on my boys. I LOVE apple cider and cinnamon sugar donuts. I love the smell of burning leaves and pies baking. I love soups bubbling on the stove and cheese melting on chili.

Here are a few of my favorite fall things...

Soup pots on the stove Photobucket

Pumpkin pie candles burning Photobucket

Fresh baked banana bread with melting butter Photobucket

The last corn of the season and the BEST corn ever! Photobucket

A freezer full of 30 ears of shucked summer corn, 5 homemade soups, and "everything" bagels.... home SWEET home! Photobucket

Babies in knitted sweaters (thanks Elizabeth... even better the 2nd time around!) Photobucket

Even cuter in knitted sweaters and matching hats! Photobucket

With an impish grin Photobucket

Ready for fall with rugby stripes Photobucket

Getting cozy with a knitted pillow Photobucket

Fall + flannel = LOVE Photobucket

Devon, Devon what do you hear? I hear a Dinosaur, roaring in my ear! Photobucket

Love hats on kids! Photobucket

My sweetest boy...
Photobucket

Relaxing... Photobucket

And jumping for joy!
Photobucket

I hope you are enjoying fall as much as we are!

1 comment:

  1. You got awesome pics! I looove the ones of Dean in the sweater E got him and I loove the one of Devon jumping!! And yes, fall is MAGIC!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...