Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Burning off energy

Why is it that kids have so much energy to burn?  And I'm so tired all the time?  Even looking at Devon and Dean running around and jumping every five seconds makes me tired.  The only way to tire them out is to take them outside and let them loose.  Thank God for the playground!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how Dean is watching Devon in this picture. I know he's thinking... "Why can't I do that?"

And Firoze has energy to burn too, so we packed everyone up for a perfect night in Piedmont Park...

Photobucket

We got to see Firoze playing soccer! (He's the one in the black jersey at the center of the photo)

Photobucket

And the boys were mesmerized...

Photobucket

Photobucket

But Dean couldn't sit still for long. This boy has a need for speed!

Photobucket

Do you ever see a photo and say "that is sooooo Dean" and something about that photo is their personality? Well, this is that photo. This is Dean... mischievous, playful, fast, independent, dangerous and happy-go-lucky!

Photobucket

And he made it about halfway across the field before I could catch him! How is it possible that a one year old can outrun me?

Photobucket

It was a perfect night because we were all together...

Photobucket

And that's what matters most.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The reason why a one year old can out run us is because we're Shermans. :)

    The boys are so cute! I'm so sad cause Dean looks like a little boy now and not a baby!
    Aunt Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...