Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Courtney Day!

It's September 17th and that means it's Courtney's birthday!
Happy Birthday to my sister and my best friend!


Photobucket

Reasons why we love you so much...

You are a true friend, always caring and always supportive to everyone in your life.  You can make me laugh harder than anyone else!  You are a great mom to your boys.  You are way more photogenic than me. :)  You show love to all your friends and family and wear your heart on your sleeve.  You are not afraid of bugs or criminals, or things that go bump in the night.  You always write comments on my blog and are always there to pick up the phone at 8:45am to chat.  You are the glue in our family and we love you so much!

Photobucket

And you know how to keep 4 kids under control better than me!  Devon and Dean send hugs and kisses to you, Aunt Coco!!


Photobucket

I'm so thankful to have you in my life. 

Happy Birthday Court! XOXO

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...