Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Clean Start to the New Year

What to do on a day off? Hmmm...

Try out my lovely new camera lens, let Devon make the biggest bubble bath EVER, and let him play in the bubbles for a whole hour while Dean took his morning nap. Yep, and that's exactly what we did!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And we made the biggest bubble hats in the history of bubble hats!

Photobucket

Later that day, we got dressed to go out and get our Mexican fix...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm telling you... this boy knows how to cheese for the camera!

Photobucket

Here's my two little wild things... Let the wild rumpus start!

Photobucket

This is Devon, last few minutes before bedtime, determined and focused on putting a hundred dinosaur stickers "where they right belong Mama."

I love starting this New Year with my fabulous Christmas present of this new camera lens that will make everything seem shiny and new. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loooove your lense!! The pictures look so good. Devon looks like a little male model in his black hat and jacket picture! I want to be in a giant bubble bath making giant bubble hats! It sucks to be an adult! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...