Sunday, November 13, 2011

Leaves, Leaves and more... Leaves!

I love my neighborhood because I'm on a street filled with trees. In the fall, it's magical in the sunlight... glowing yellow, orange and red leaves everywhere you look. However, that magic lasts for about one week and all those leaves start falling. Colorful, fluttering leaves EVERYWHERE! Our yard just happens to be the neighborhood "bowl" to collect those leaves. For Devon and Dean, these leaves make a perfect playground.

Photobucket

I can't resist this little pom-pom!
Photobucket

Little brother can't wait to climb the trees too!
Photobucket

Photobucket

All Dean really needs is his stick anyways...

Photobucket

This sweet little face makes me melt.

Photobucket

And this one, growing so much and becoming so strong and capable...

Photobucket

And handsome!

Photobucket

I finally caught this glimpse on camera... the elusive "highstep!"

Photobucket

When I let them do their own thing, I peeked around the tree to see them "raking" leaves together.

Photobucket

And we were all excited to see Nanny's car pull up! The boys were waving and I was off for some much needed "time off!"

Photobucket

Our weekend was relaxing, low-key, and full of fall leaves. Hope yours was too!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the leaves, where you can jump in them and the kids jump in them without fear of jumping in a pile of dog crap like in my back yard! The kids are adorable in their hats & be thankful that Dean can't climb the trees yet, cause the "Firoze" in him will probably have him climb to the tallest branch and make him wanna jump like a flying squirrel to the next tree as soon as he's able to get up that tree, unlike his cautious brother. :)
    Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...