Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Boys will be boys! Sigh...

I've come to terms.  I'm outnumbered.  I'm one against three. 
With boys ruling the house, here's what we've been up to...

Photobucket

Only a father would think a great way to "take care of the kids" is to let them sit in a mud patch for 2 hours and have at it... (gotta love it!)

Photobucket

Dean took full advantage of "Dada Day" by giving himself a nice mud bath...

Photobucket
Photobucket

Presenting the guilty evidence...

Photobucket

Dean had the time of his life.  A little mud wasn't going to stop him from enjoying some slide time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My only request was that "Dada Day" include a little bath time... or maybe just a great squirt with the hose!

Photobucket


Since Firoze is always up for a great parenting challenge, he opted to take the boys to the bouncy place by himself. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dean was climbing like a 5 year old. He wasn't going to be stopped by some climbing rungs. Not our little SpiderMan!

Photobucket

P.S.  Style advice from a father... you can never have too many stripes!

Photobucket

To keep the party going, the boys decided to be astronauts the other night while I was cooking dinner. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

What better way to see stars, than to put a bowl on your head... run as fast as you can... hit your head on the door frame about ten times, then dance around?

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, there are no pictures of tea parties.   
No doll houses or pretend make-up.
No princesses or baby dolls here...

Instead I have Firoze, Devon and Dean.  My boys.  Who will drive me crazy and make me love them... all at the same time!

Here's a little video of their greatest hits:

And yes, my children literally climb the walls.  Don't judge.

P.S. Firoze also thought it would be a great idea to let them watch a boxing match with him and then learn to box.  I told him "Don't be surprised when Deanie knocks your lights out when he turns 2!"

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Firoze's striped outfit on Dean is hilarious!!! And I love the mud pit.. only the kind of fun a dad would encourage. ;) My favorite part of the video is to see your boys monkey - antics in motion.. I always knew Firoze (and Devon's) feet were made for climbing coconut trees! Does Dean have those Nizam feet too?? Cause they're climbing that door frame pretty well. :)
    Aunt Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...