Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Spooktacular

We did Halloween right this year! Two parties and two sets of costumes = double the fun! My favorite thing is to do the holidays up as big as I can and leave my mark on my boys memories. I want them to remember how much fun we had, laughing at each other and looking silly, eating lots of candy, and getting to stay up late. More than anything, I want them to remember all the special things we did as a family. Happy Halloween to all!

We got ready for the big day by carving our jack-o-lantern.

Photobucket

And the boys did the ooey-gooey part for me, which was the best!

Photobucket

We kicked off our crazy costumes with Rebecca's "Pop Stars and Rock Stars" Halloween bash...

Photobucket

I love that she inspires her group to go all out. In fact, Rebecca made a lot of these costumes herself! She and Will were Britney and Justin, rocking the denim on denim look...

Photobucket

We knew we had to bring our A game to this party, so we decided on Gwen Stefani for me. I pulled out my real deal marching band uniform from 18 years ago and added some pop star attitude.

Hollaback Girl

Photobucket

The real Gwen Stefani

Photobucket

Photobucket

For Firoze, he HAD to be Psy of the "Gangham Style" video. If you haven't seen the video, click on over to youtube and watch this... Gangham Style I mean, he's the life of the party with the crazy dance moves and style too!

Photobucket

The real Psy

Photobucket

Photobucket

There were some other amazing costumes and these were two of my favorites...

Cindy as Bjork

Photobucket

Brian as DJ Deadmau5 (I mean, come on... love the ears!)

Photobucket

Psy with John Mayer and Tim McGraw

Photobucket

Me with Adele and Britney

Photobucket

Rocking the platinum locks and glossy red lips...

Photobucket

We went to eat at Highland Tap with a gothic stone room, huge fireplace and iron chandeliers. It was perfect for our Halloween dinner!

Photobucket

Next up was the trick-or-treating with our friends. Love getting together and laughing all night, watching our cute kids, eating great food and best of all... dressing up in crazy costumes!

Our theme this year was "A Football Game."

We had our football player, our lead quarterback!

Photobucket

A great catch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He even got to play a quick game with our cool neighbor, Justin.

Photobucket

And we had to have Clemson's mascot - the Tiger!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Could little tails on babies get any cuter?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we had the referee...

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the crazy fan...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this glamour shots of Firoze's fro, softly lit by the sun!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this tough guy face on Dev...

Photobucket

Photobucket

We met up with more of our crew, the OTHER team!

Photobucket

We had another crazy fan, a football coach, and our cute cheerleader!

Photobucket

We were a cool crew...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved seeing the guys pushing the strollers in their costumes!

Photobucket

Dean was an all star trick-or-treater this year. He definitely "got it!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think Abigail was taking notes and by the end, she got it too!

Photobucket

And then, we had an awkward moment. Let's call it "Baby Days of our Lives."

Dean: "Abigail, wanna hold hands with me?"

Photobucket

Abigail: "Ummm, I feel weird saying this, but I think I'm over you."

Photobucket

And we met up with more friends from "the box," Ebony and her daughter Tia.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys were so sweet together...

Photobucket

It really was a perfect night, with great friends and wondeful memories!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I looooove it!!! The "football" costumes were so amazing. I think I like Firoze the best (sorry cute kids)!!! His was AMAZING and I wish so badly he'd wear that to the Clemson game next weekend. Please bring the wig. I bet Gmo will wear it! And of course everyone at REbecca's party was incredible, I still can't believe how amazing you look in your drum major shirt. Go girl!!! Go b-a-n-a-n-a-s! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...