Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Snapshots - Part 1

A picture is worth 1000 words.

Hopefully that's true because this post will tell the story of our holiday season. With so much going on, sometimes it's hard to figure out whether I'm coming or going. Waking up at the crack of dawn and working until long after the sun goes down. Trying to bring a little bit of the holiday sparkle into our season.

I need a nap.

And a peppermint hot chocolate! Shhh... don't tell anyone - that's what gets me through a retail Christmas.

And off we go!

Hello Christmas Decorations:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Snowflakes that fall on your nose and eyelashes..."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little Christmas twinkle in the playroom.

Photobucket

I brought this reindeer ring for Devon and thought it would make it's way to the trash, but he has been wearing it all day and everytime I see it, it makes me smile!

Photobucket

Christmas music playing in the house - a must!

Photobucket

What would the holidays be without a extremely messy house? It goes with the territory. We're trying to work on it, but what is more important - a clean playroom or making gingerbread houses? Come on people. :)

Photobucket

Organizing candy is a science in this house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My heart aches with love for my sweet boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Devon's masterpiece, candy decorating completely and 100% by him!

Photobucket

My baby house for Dean, made completely by me! Ha! No babies allowed when it comes to 100 candy pieces. (Trust me, he was happy to eat any candy that made it's way to the floor.)

Photobucket

Now this looks like Christmas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We're halfway there people. Next installment... 2012. Just kidding! Who knows when I'll have 20 minutes to myself? Thank God Firoze has the boys right now and gave me the gift of ALONE TIME. Best gift ever!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you gave me the heads up about the new blog post, I looooove all of your decorations! Esp the mantle downstairs!

    The boys look as handsome as ever and I love Devon with his longer hair!

    Tell Devon he did WAY better with his gingerbread house than his impatient aunt coco could've ever done... and I'm with DEan. I'd rather be on the floor waiting for candy to fall then doing the work. ;)
    Coco

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...