Saturday, July 23, 2011

Shining Star

Well, it's been on my mind. You need to see this kid! My little Dean has gotten so cute and loving. He's been really into kissing lately and one day he gave me one kiss after another for about 2 minutes! But, at the same time... I have never met a kid that requires second by second supervision. If you turn your head for even a second, you are most likely to find him on top of the couch, on top of the coffee table, falling down the stairs, holding a knife in his hand, removing any and all baby safety latches, and doing anything else remotely dangerous. I had to put together a little video of his greatest hits...

Here's my little shining star!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute video!! I love my little EvilKenevil nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the still shot of Dean standing on the chair looking out the window!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...