Monday, May 9, 2011

Glass Half Full

Mother's Day makes me realize how thankful I am to have my family. Firoze gave me the best present of all... letting me sleep in while he took the boys to Starbucks to pick up some coffee and breakfast for me. Now THAT is a luxury! Then I went to work and it was just one of those days... when it was hard to put on the rose colored glasses. My glass was half empty...

And then I had today. It was my day off to spend with the boys and it was just one of those perfect days. The kind of day where the sun is shining and everyone is happy and babies take their naps! It was exactly what I needed. We didn't go anywhere and we didn't do anything, but we spent the morning and afternoon together and my boys were so sweet and loving today. And now my glass is half full again. It just took a little bit of this...

Photobucket
Love these striped baby pants!

Photobucket
Happiness is an organized playroom!

Photobucket
Dean was my little sweetie today.

Photobucket
This boy is happy anywhere you plop him down. Even in the driveway!

Photobucket
Look at the gorgeous lashes on this baby!!

Photobucket
Love those baby feet and cute little baby toes!

Photobucket
We're organic... we eat fresh leaves for lunch!

Photobucket
My two cuties!

Photobucket
Time flies too fast and my darling Devon is growing so tall.

At least twenty times a day, Dean does a random downward-facing-dog yoga pose. It completely makes me grin every time he does it. It never gets old. It's his comic relief...

Photobucket

Combine downward-facing-Dean with baby giggles and this is what you get...

Photobucket

My glass is full today. And I am so blessed to have two little beams of light in my life that bring in the joy and drive away all the doldrums. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful and amazing mothers I know. And especially to my Mom, who made my childhood magical and full of love! I love you Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE the pics of the boys. Devon is getting SO big and I just can't get over Deans hair. You & Firoze sure make awesome hair babies! And I love the striped baby pants! Where can I find some of those for me?? ;)

    And I'm sorry for not calling tonight, after our friends left, I was supposed to be working, so I went to download all my stuff and realized I didn't have everything I needed, so instead I posted a blog post at midnight. Stupid me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...